Hard Rock Candy Recipe – Halloween Candy Deals – Candy 1968 Movie.
Hard Rock Candy Recipe
- Rock candy (also called rock sugar) is a type of confectionery mineral composed of relatively large sugar crystals. The candy is formed by allowing a supersaturated solution of sugar and water to crystallize onto a surface suitable for crystal nucleation, such as a string or stick.
- Sugar crystallized in large masses onto a string or stick, eaten as candy
- hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- sugar in large hard clear crystals on a string
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin’ Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical prescription
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- directions for making something
- Solid, firm, and resistant to pressure; not easily broken, bent, or pierced
- (of information) Reliable, esp. because based on something true or substantiated
- difficult: not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure; “a difficult task”; “nesting places on the cliffs are difficult of access”; “difficult times”; “why is it so hard for you to keep a secret?”
- dispassionate; “took a hard look”; “a hard bargainer”;
- (of a person) Not showing any signs of weakness; tough
- with effort or force or vigor; “the team played hard”; “worked hard all day”; “pressed hard on the lever”; “hit the ball hard”; “slammed the door hard”
I can’t sleep at night, I sleep from 9am-5pm so im wide awake at night when everyone is asleep…I get really bored. This is what happened when I was bored this morning…..I saw a recipe online for Rock Candy, I totally messed it up….It is supposed to form crystals I don’t see that happening……………lol I suck.
337a/365: Candy Apples — Underside Exposed
Daughter and I made candied apples today after she found a video on YouTube showing the recipe. I think we boiled the sugar mixture to a little too high of a temperature because the candy is rock hard making it very difficult to bite the darn apples.
I like the abstract-y-nes of this shot from below the glass plate.